Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Friday, October 20, 2006

TGIF!!!!

After a fairly busy week at work (only to get busier this month), it's finally Friday!!!

We had Harley, a great colleague of ours from our Ottawa Officed, join us for a few days here at work and he proved to be a blast. Sometimes the quiet ones are the ones you have to watch out for when the day is over! hehehe!

Aside from that, Andrea and Alix will be dropping in tonight for dinner and we will have our slide show of our Paris trip for viewing (not my choice, but they want to see them with narrative...oh my!)

Later this weekend hopefully we'll catch a couple of movies. Russ and myself want to see Marie Antonette, as it was filmed in Paris and we have to remember the places we were in. Hopefully also catch The Prestige.

I'll have to write up a review this weekend so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home