Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Chicago Came and Gone

Well our conference is now over and I think it was a great success.

To my collegues from all over the globe who attended, it was a pleasure to meet every single one of you and I hope we all learned from each other the value of a true global team!

To some of the speakers, thankyou Howard Olsen from High Output and David Meerman Scott for the great write up on your experience at the conference.

The only downside I can find is that we didn't get enough time to explore that city. That city has lots to offer and there are tons to do and see there. I missed the King Tut Exhibit and the musical Wicked the Musical was playing. Sigh. One day I will return.

4 Comments:

At 4:16 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great conference. Thanks for inviting me. You have a terrific team and will be successful. Remember that press releases are not just for the media!
Cheers,
David

 
At 11:20 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you know?

I was actually doing a search for Howard, and there's David Meerman Scott!

Thanks for the write up about the weekend, Gus.

If you click my name, I've included a link to Howard's follow-up post.

Cheers,

Jordan
www.telltenfriends.com

 
At 12:14 p.m. , Blogger Gus said...

Well Jordan,

We had Howard last year at our conference and he was such a hit that we invited him to attend again this year.

Both were great people to have at our sales conference.

I look forward to using their techniques and expertise in the coming year!

 
At 12:19 p.m. , Blogger Miss 604 said...

Look at you Gus, Mr. Networking :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home