Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back to Reality

Well I have now been back to work for 2 days now and I keep wishing I was on holidays. It never fails that when you return to work you have tons more to do than when you left. I guess it will always be that way. I got in on Monday to more than 450 emails. Of course my email box was over its limit so no one could send me any messages :) (I kinda like that one). The good news is most of it was irrelevant and I just deleted them. I think I'm now officially caught up and starting to get back into the swing of things. I already have a function to attend this week for work on Wednesday and that should be "exciting".

I'm trying hard to find things that are exciting to blog about at the moment, but that might have to wait as things get back to reality.

This weekend I will be attending a birthday party of a friend and should be fun. It will be at one of my most favourite restaurants in this city, Ponchos. This lovely little Mexican Restaurant is located on Denman. Yummy foods to say the least.

That's it and that's all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home