Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

T.M.X. Elmo is Here

Ok so the new 10th anniversary Tickle Me Elmo has now been officially released.

I remember when the first one came out 10 years ago, my sister Maria went crazy trying to find one for my niece Samantha. I don't know how she did it, but she manage to find one and was able to give it to her on Christmas Day. Ahhh parenthood.

Now the new and improved Elmo falls on the floor, bangs his knee, rolls over, kicks his legs. WOW amazing. Hmmm maybe I'll get one this year for Christmas. :D

To view a video please see below:




Hmmm maybe I should buy one for the office. With the wet weather lately people are alittle grumpy (me included) and this might just be what we need on those grumpy rainy gloomy days!

1 Comments:

At 9:24 a.m. , Blogger Miss 604 said...

i feel like doing those actions in the office right now but moreso out of insanity and frustration - and there would be more crying and cuss-words involved

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home