Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Chicago Bound

Now who would have thought I would be traveling twice in one month?

Tomorrow I leave for Chicago for our Annual Sales Meeting. Now I don't think it would be so bad, but I don't think I will have much free time to explore the city. Our days have been pretty much planned out for us from 7am - 7pm most days and some evening events thrown in for good measure.

Hopefully I'll get to explore some of it on Wednesday when I arrive, but I fear I'll be too worried about what is going back in the office and I'll be glued to my computer "just in case".

I'm sure some of my colleagues will be doing other things and I'll have to take some cues from them :)

Hmmm maybe I'll run into Oprah!!! :)

2 Comments:

At 11:48 a.m. , Blogger Miss 604 said...

Have fun Gus! Hope you do get that free time to explore. And if you don't run into Oprah maybe then Jerry Springer? :p

 
At 1:48 p.m. , Blogger Gus said...

Hmmm isn't Jerry busy with Dances with Stars?

And yeah for APPLE. I'll have to find out where the hell that is :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home