Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th!!!

Well today is Friday the 13th!

If you are superstitious, this is a perfect day for you to just stay home, hide under the covers and hope the day to go by quickly. For others this is a good luck day. Being 1/2 Italian, this is suppose to be a good luck day for me. I've always tried to remember if I ever really had any luck on this day? I can't think of anytime in the past when it was lucky nor unlucky for that matter. Hmm maybe I should just consider myself lucky for living another day and enjoying tomorrow or I should just buy a lotto ticket and hope for a big pay out! :)

So for all of you out there that are scared of this day, becareful, avoid black cats crossing your path, stay away from crows, don't break any mirrors, and above all don't walk under someone on a ladder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home