Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Weekend Update

So I have been sick for a few days now. Nothing major, but a damn itchy throat that hurts like hell when you try to swallow anything.

Today I'm almost better, but it seems the more I speak at work, the more my voice seems to get worse and in the type of work that I'm in, I need that voice. I think I must have inherited this from my mom's side of the family. I know when my mom gets sick, she looses her voice. I always used to laugh and giggle at that, and I guess this must be payback for all those times! :)

This weekend I didn't do that much. Russ and myself did get together with Andrea and Theresa on Saturday night for a great dinner at Theresa's place. That girl can cook and she's a great hostess!!! Always a pleasure to see Andrea and catch up on things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home