Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Parade of Lost Souls



So Russ and myself attended the Parade of Lost Souls on Commercial Drive this past weekend. It was amazing to see all the people dressed up for Halloween, especially the older croud.

The Parade of the Lost Souls I found out is a neighbourhood's annual celebration to honour the dearly departed, wake the living and overcome fears. there is a colourful torch-lit procession that made its way through neighbourhood streets and alleys. Held at Grandview Park, the evening's grand finale featured performances of fire dancing and fireworks.

We definately plan to go next year and this time I will bring my camera, as you can only do so much with a cell phone camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home