Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Naked Pumpkin Run

Ok I just heard this and had to share.

On Halloween night at 8pm there will be a Naked Pumpkin Run along the sea wall between Beach Ave and Yaletown. This event people wear a carved pumpkin over their heads and run about 1 mile naked. Supposedly this event started in Boulder Colorado [wiki] years ago and has expanded. Hmmm they must be liberal minded Americans!

Hmmm I might just have to go check it out as it will end in my neighbourhood! :)

EDIT: Boulder Colorado has posted up their pictures at the following link: http://web.dailycamera.com/soundslides/1101pumpkin/

5 Comments:

At 8:09 a.m. , Blogger Gus said...

Danielle, you are a VERY brave person!!! I don't know how you guys do it, but I'm sure you all had fun and I hope you didn't get too cold or not! :)

 
At 11:30 a.m. , Blogger Gus said...

HAHAHA!!! This is true!

Alas I didn't attend the event here in Vancouver. I got my comfy clothes on and didn't want to venture out in the cold last night.

 
At 7:48 p.m. , Blogger Critical Clit said...

I ran in the naked pumpkin run here in boulder too. You should check out their website, on the home page there is a link to a slide show of this year's run. It was chilly but absolutely fabulous!

 
At 4:18 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing what you can find when you google a person's name and location! And it doesn't hurt to know they did a blog entry on the naked pumpkin run either!

Hi hi hi! I can't believe I didn't know you had a blog!!

Was great to see you tonight!
xoxo

 
At 3:55 p.m. , Blogger Gus said...

Andrea, always a pleasure!!! I've added your lovely blog link to my links!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home