Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

In Loving Memory


It is with great saddness that I announce the passing of Chelsea Chi Chinabear last week (some of you will know her by "The Dutchess").

I have not posted anything then as Russ wanted to keep things quiet and didn't want people to know. He has definately taken it hard as he was the one that had to put her down.

She lived a fun filled 16 years and I had the pleasure to know her for 5 of those years.

She will be greatly missed, but we know she is now in a better place.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:23 p.m. , Blogger Miss 604 said...

I only met her once, such a sweetie but yes, very sick. You two will bounce back. Maybe there will be the pitter patter of little paws in the New Year?

 
At 11:46 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many good memories of the Duchess (including the evening where she earned her dubious nickname!)

Hugs to both of you, I know you'll miss her a lot. I'm sure she's up in diva heaven, sitting on a white silk pillow and staring balefully at the lesser beings around her. You go Chels girl!

xoxoxo
Andrea

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home