Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Busy Weekend Planned

I know it's been almost a month since I sat down and blogged. Between work conferences and work itself I have been alittle busy. The good news is I have some time today so I decided I should blog.

This weekend Russ and I have a few things planned out. Tonight we plan on going to see Transformers with Laura. Hopefully we should be able to get tickets and enjoy a good old fashion summer blockbuster!

Saturday we are going to go car shopping. Yeah we are looking for something new, but we haven't really decided what to buy. We are still in the information gathering phase and will try out a few cars. Of course the Toyota, Nissan and Mazda shops will be getting a visit from us.

Later that evening we are meeting the owners of the Elbow Room to see Gypsy. I have never seen this musical and I don't expect much of production as Vancouver rarely has the "huge" productions.

Sunday will probably either involve a rest day or more car shopping. Who knows. At any rate definitely a full weekend planned and should make the time go by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home