Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Come on Blenz!


Being Argentinian I just love having Yerba Mate (wiki).


I was happy when Blenz introduced their Yerba Mate Latte but was surprised that most locations won't just give me the tea alone. I really don't understand why some locations just won't serve the tea without the steamed milk. I'm so surprised at the looks the clerks give me when I request it. "Oh so you just want the Yerba Mate tea alone?...No we can't do that" It's TEA PEOPLE!!! Just add water! :)


I'm just glad the Blenz located at Davie and Richards (just down the street from where I live) does it for me all the time, no questions asked. They have to be the best people. They always have smiles on their faces and go that extra mile for their clients! I will definitely continue to go to them.


So to the rest of the Blenz franchies out there, let's follow in this store's footsteps and just give me my damn Yerba Mate tea! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home