Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


Today is a very special day for mom's out there. I have to send a very big wish to my mother back in Woodbridge, Ontario a BIG and HAPPY Mother's Day!!! Though I can't be there in person you will be in my heart all day. I know I probably wasn't easy to raise when I was a child and we've had our moments, but the end results speaks for itself.

I have to give other best wishes to both my sisters, (Gladys and Maria) who are both mothers and have done an amazing job of raising their children. I'm sure it hasn't been easy, but I'm sure you both have enjoyed the end results.

Last, but not least, a special wish also goes out to Russ' mother on this day. She hasn't been in the best health these days and everyday is more precious than the next for Russ. We will see her for dinner tonight.

Big HUGs to all of them!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:18 p.m. , Blogger And said...

You are absolutely the sweetest person I've ever known Gus Fosarolli.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home