Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Doggie Makeover Madness




It's been awhile since I blogged about Junior and I thought I would do this today.

This weekend Junior went in for his very first dog grooming. I was of course complete scared about it. I've heard horror stories of what some dog groomers have done, either to the dog themselves or just claiming the dog was worse or required more than is necessary.

Well to keep a long story short, I was proven wrong with Davie Groomers. They were awesome to deal with. They answered all my questions and were very understanding as this was Junior's first grooming.

We dropped off Junior at 9:30 am in the morning and by 11:30am they had called me to let me know he was ready to be picked up. Being just around the corner when they called, I rushed over to get a good look at the new Junior. All I have to say is WOW! Davie Groomers did an awesome job! Junior is now looking like a miniature Schnauzer.

I have the images of his before and after shot here or on my flickr (link) page.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home