Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Amanda


Happy Birthday Amanda!!!

WOW, it's very hard to believe that 28 years (OOPS 27 years) ago you were born. I of course was only 11 years old at the time and because of your birth, everyone made fun of me by calling me "Uncle Gus". Boy I hated that :) But you never called me Uncle Gus, which was was always nice! :)

Now that the years of changed, I don't mind being called Uncle and it's always nice that you will always have an Uncle that is close to your age. :)

Hope you have the best of birthdays!!!

Love,
Uncle Gus!

EDIT- OK SO I screwed up, you are 27 years old!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:05 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gus ,she will kill you, she was born 27 years ago. thanks for the massagge yesterday . love you @ miss you , your sister gladys

 
At 5:02 p.m. , Blogger Gus said...

Yeah Ok I made a HUGE mistake, but it's corrected now :)

Maybe I'm aging myself by one year! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home