Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm Twittering


I have just joined Twitter (link)

For all those who don't know what Twitter is, basically it is a "mini blog" where you type 1 sentence of how you are doing or what your are doing at a specific moment in time.

These are showcased on my sidebar below, and you can have others join your group of friends. So please sign up and add me to your group of friends.

Pretty interesting.

Thanks Darren Barefoot for the CPRS Seminar yesterday and bringing me on board this new avenue.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

People seem to love it, and claim it's addictive, so watch out! Thanks for the linkage.

 
At 11:45 a.m. , Blogger Gus said...

It definately can be :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home