Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Parental Urge

For all those who know me, they know that I have been wanting a dog for a few years now. I haven't gotten one for a few reasons.

1 - Russ had a gorgeous cat named Chelsea and I didn't think it would be fair to intrude in her space,
2 - I have been busy with work and didn't think I could manage my time
3 - I just didn't have the cash.

Lately all 3 reasons have been put aside, we no longer have Chelsea (link), I have been able to manage my work time and commitments, and lastly cash flow has been great.

I have been making a few calls to some breeders lately and I am getting closer than ever to have a new 4 legged family memeber. I'm definately eyeing a Miniture Schnauzer and hopefully within the next 3 months or so I will be able to introduce him/her to the world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home