Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Friday, December 22, 2006

SOLD!


So today it was announced that our company was sold to OMER Captial Partner out of Ontario [link].

It's nice to know that our company is doing so well in the market place and that institutions like OMER and Manulife Financial believe in our growth potential. This definately has opened up alot more doors for me career wise and I hope that I will be able to expand my horizons in the near future.

This has been an incredible year for us at work and I look forward to another amazing year!

1 Comments:

At 3:15 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CCN! Going for the title of 'company most sold and bought!' :-)

I certainly wish the best to the CCNers I know and love - you, John, Marc, Judy, Corinne (not to mention Mikey, and the other cool folks on the national scene). I hope this means Judy will have a chance to take a bit of a breather.

Anyway, I hope it's great for all the people I like.

He he.

Happy New Year Gustofer. Let's get together soon. xoxox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home