Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Donovan Life



I love to look at new condo developments are they are going up and from time to time I love to sign up and be on a mailing list. It is always interesting to see what form of advertising they create to try to get you to buy.

Now a new development will soon be starting called the Donovan. Today in my inbox I got an email to view their Donovan Life mini-series. This will be posted on their website every other day under the "watch Donovan Life" link. Check it out, it's funny and is described as "Yaletown meets Sex in the City meets Will and Grace".

Enjoy!

I've added the Youtube link below

1 Comments:

At 10:36 a.m. , Blogger Miss 604 said...

OH GOD! I went past that on the bus yesterday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home