Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Puerto Vallarta Day 2


Well we are here in Puerto Vallarta and doing exactly what I said, RELAXING!!!

The Condo is very nice, though there really isn't a view of anything. If you want a view you have to get up on a chair and look over. Don't mind the house right there, but look beyond and you have a view of the bay. The beach is only a short walk and we are within walking distance to all the shops and bars.
Definitely the city is changing, there is so much new construction, restoration happening now. The main boardwalk (the Melcon) is coming along wonderfully. I remember how it used to be the first time I was here (over 20 years ago) and to what it is now is amazing, boy just from a year ago is amazing. There are a few new sculptures up and it's always nice to see everyone walking around mid afternoon. The locals on the weekends just love coming down to the beach and hanging out.

I've started uploading a few of the pictures on Flickr, so please go and check them out.

I don't plan on blogging too much as I don't think we'll be doing alot, but you never know if I find something worth blogging about and mentioning, I'll definitely have a post.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home