Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Plane Crash


I've been sick for the past few days (I won't tell you what I got, cuz it isn't pretty) and I hate being couped up in the condo with really nothing to do.

On Sunday Russ and myself decided to go out and enjoy the nice sunshine and weather in Vancouver. We took a drive to Spanish Banks and decided to walk along the boardwalk. To our surprise we came across a plane crash!

Ok so it wasn't a "real" plane crash but it looks pretty damn convincing. This is a set for a Hollywood picture being filmed in Vancouver. I'm going to go out on the lim here and say it is for the movie "Passengers" staring Anne Hathaway and Patrick Wilson (synopsis - A grief counselor works with the survivor of a plane crash.)

More pictures can be found on my Flickr page (link)

1 Comments:

At 8:46 p.m. , Blogger Miss 604 said...

Ive seen a couple more people post about seeing this but you definitely had it up first (and the first/best pics up on Flickr) too cool - although it did freak the bejesus outta me at first :-P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home