Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What a Month

WOW this November has definitely been an incredible month. Not necessarily good news mind you. Let's break it down:

1. Record rainfall for the month
2. Record windstorms for the month (maybe I'm making this one up, but definitely had a few)
3. Boil water advisory lasting 12 days (due to number 1 and 2 above)
4. Record snowfall
5. Record low temperatures (I feel like I'm back in Ontario during January)

And now today we have more snowfall and tomorrow more rain. Interesting weather indeed. Definitely great for the Ski Resorts and getting into the Christmas Spirit. Alas the snow won't last long, but it was nice while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home