Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Ivy Bridge


So my sister Maria and her husband Dan have entered the world of pub owners. They are now part owners of The Ivy Bridge in Brampton Ontario.

I know it has been a long process, but they finally have it open and doing fairly well. So if you are in the Brampton area, stop by and say hello! You never know who you might run into there, a judge, a police chief or just a very nice person behind the bar.

All the best on the venture sister dear!!!

More photos can be seen on my Flickr page

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:59 p.m. , Blogger Miss 604 said...

oh cool! i saw the pics on your flickr and was wondering what was up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home