Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Yup, that be snow!


I have been in Vancouver for just over 5 years now and this has to be the second time since that move that it has snowed this much in Vancouver.

Now I just love the first snowfall of the season. It always seems to give a fresh look to the city and helps you get into the Christmas Spirit. As well the snow always has certain glow in the evenings, almost hypnotic.

This definately brings me back to the days of living in Woodbridge, ON and having to shovel this stuff. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that here :). Granted the only thing I must deal with when I am here is icy sidewalks and drivers that don't know how to drive in this weather. But all in all this is definately a nice and welcome change from the usual rain.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 p.m. , Blogger Bill Lin said...

Hi Gus,

This is Bill from The Amazing Hunt. I saw your comment on the blog that Rebecca posted on TAR10 Blog. So, if you are interested in participating The Amazing Hunt, let me know.

You can sign up the race at www.theamazinghunt.com/register.htm

See you soon & Merry X'mas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home