Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Spooky Powers!

So last night I had a very spooky experience. Russ and I were just getting ready to start to watch CSI when I thought, wouldn't it be very cool to have Roger Daltrey appear on the show. Afterall, the Who's music is what starts off CSI. As the episode progresses, the "villain" ends up being unmasked and who is it? Yup Roger Daltrey. I was a little spooked by it.

I have had this experience before, I was once able to describe someone's home when I was talking to them. I had never been to their home before.

I also recall once having a vivid dream of my mother at a picnic. This dream felt like I was watching a play unfold with very bad props. Well in this dream, my mother gets up and goes to the trunk of the car. As she reaches in for something, the trunk closes on her arms and she begins to bleed. At this I woke up. Now I asked my mother about this, and she automatically wonders who has told me this. I continue to tell her it was in a dream, to which she says again the someone must have told me about this. It happens that this did happen to her and that she was pregnant with me at the time.

Maybe I have "THE POWER OF SITE" OOOOHHHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home