Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Monday, January 14, 2008

From Arizona to Puerto Vallarta Mexico

After our sales training in Scottsdale AZ was over, my vacation officially started! 

I am now in Puerto Vallarta Mexico for 8 more days of sun and fun.  Although the first night I arrived I was surprised to see how cold it is here.  At night you really need a jacket to get around the city.  I was cold while having dinner last night at Joe's Fish Shack on the patio.  The food there was awesome as usual (Mahi, Mahi was yummy, yummy).

Today of course was a beach day and I was surprised to see the beach fairly empty.  I recall last year if you didn't make it to the beach by 12pm you didn't get yourself a palapas.  Now you can still find a palapas all day long.  You also don't see many Americans here now a days.  I'm wondering if the issues back in the US are resulting in less traffic down here.  Oh well maybe that is a good thing :)

Tonight we had dinner at the condo (roasted chicken) and just relaxing now getting ready to head out for the evening. I'll make sure I bring my jacket just to make sure I don't suffer like I did last night.

I'll have a magarita for all my friends back home!!! :)


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:13 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gussie.... to say Im jealous is an understatement.... its so cold here in Toronto! Hope to see pics! Are you on msngr?

Brad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home