Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sales Training in Scottsdale Arizona

So I'm here in Scottsdale Arizona for a company wide sales training.  With all of our offices here in one place going through the training has so far been enjoyable.  The days of course are long with courses and seminars, but there is so much to learn and our team is making the most of it.

Tonight we had a "dine around" where we were give specific restaurants to attend.  My luck I was given the joy of going to North, an Italian restaurant here in the Scottsdale.  I have to say the food was fantastic, from the antipasto, to the my actual meal  MMM.  Everyone at our table fully enjoyed their meals and it was fun to get to know other members of our team.  

Tomorrow will be another fun filled day of seminars with some fun interactive games planned.  How much fun they will, time will tell ;)

You can find some of the photos of the event on my flickr page [flickr]

I think that is it as I'm off to bed to try to get some sleep.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love scottsdale, spent a weekend at the Phoenician on camelback i think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home