Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas and New Years Round Up

Sorry I haven’t updated this in sometime.

Christmas Eve Russ and I spent the evening with Andrea and Alix at their place to have a great dinner. Alix has always been a fantastic cook and her sweet corn pudding was delicious! MMM mmm MMM.

After dinner, Andrea turned on her Wii and we all worked off some much needed calories. .This was my first time playing Wii and I have to say it was fun, graphics are “cute” and “cartoonish” but I guess that is what makes it fun.

Christmas morning I opened up my presents to some great stuff Russ had gotten me, shirt, tie, cuff-links as well as some cologne I’ve been wanting.

We got dressed and headed up to Theresa’s for Christmas morning breakfast. Theresa is another amazing cook and she made some great fruit salad, homemade cinnamon buns and some hot coco with Baileys. MMM.

Later on we had Russ’ mother over for our traditional turkey dinner and had a great time.

My sister, mother, and niece Samantha flew in from Toronto over the weekend and we spent time shopping, and baking my pan dulce again, which I have to admit I’m getting better at. 

New Years Eve was spent at Andrea and Alix’s again with Theresa, Mike and another couple who I hate to say I’ve forgotten their names. We played Wii again and had fun playing golf, tennis, and bowling. Great fun.

New Years day was a day of shopping and finally relaxing.

This holiday has been fantastic, with spending time with friends and family.

Thanks to everyone who has made this past year so wonderful and special, and thanks to all who have been apart of my life for many many years!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home