Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend Update



This past weekend Russ, Deb (Russ' co-worker) and myself attend the Eastside Cultural Crawl.  It's an annual artist festival where you actually get to go in and visit local artist in their workshop.  Though we only hit a couple of venues, the art was amazing to say the least.  This city has great talent.  The amount of people that were walking around on loft area was amazing.  We even went to a converted mortuary for some live music and more art.  You can view all the photos I took at my flickr page [link].

Saturday was pretty much a no fuss day.  I think the only exciting thing I did was head to the pet store to pick up some food for Junior.  The rain was heavy and it wasn't pretty to head out.  I did start up some reading on HDR photography [wiki] and will try that out.

Sunday we went to the movies to watch Beowulf in 3D Imax.  Much FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home