Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Doggie Hotel

Russ and I will be heading down to Seattle for a couple of days this weekend and as such needed to have Junior taken care of. Since our usual friend Laura unfortunately isn't available this weekend, I had to search for a kennel to house Junior for a couple of days. With recommendations from Junior's groomer's Pawsh Spa [link], we have Junior booked at the Rex Dog Hotel [link].

I should have more details on Junior's experience when we return. But based on Karen (who took my booking), Junior is in a for a great treat this weekend. Gosh this place has even flat screen tvs and a pool for the doggies. Lucky guy! :)

UPDATE: November 12, 2007

Boy the Doggie Hotel was amazing. Junior had a fantastic time, based on the staff, and they have nicked named him "The Junior-nator". Hmmm I wonder that meant. Junior was so exhausted from his stay that he is having one of the longest naps today.

Thanks Rex Dog Hotel for the fantastic treatment of Junior and for showing us around the place. I highly recommend them for any dog owners out there!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:35 a.m. , Blogger And said...

Oh man... I wish I'd known! I'd have babysat! I hope he has a good time though - I look forward to a full report.

I'm off to Toronto (again) this week (Wednesday), so maybe we can grab coffee on Monday or Tuesday and talk a little biz and a little non-biz?

 
At 7:01 a.m. , Blogger Gus said...

Oh I wasn't sure if you would be busy or not this weekend. I'll definately keep you in mind for our next trip as Junior does love his visits from his "auntie andrea" :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home