Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sales Training in Scottsdale Arizona - End

Today was our final day of training here in Scottsdale and I have to say what a great bunch of people we have working for our company.  The enthusiasm each office brings to the table is amazing and I know this will push us even further in the coming year.

I want to congratulate our Eastern Region in the US for winning Best Office of the year, an honour our office in Vancouver shared last year.  You have an amazing team of individuals and I look forward to seeing awesome things from you.

I want to also congratulate our fellow Canadian members, Claire for winning best CRM out of our Toronto Office as well as Vince, in our office, for continuing to win best AE for the 5th consecutive year.

Way to go Marketwire!

Tomorrow I'm off to Puerto Vallarta for a much needed holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home