Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Andrea!!

This past weekend Russ and myself attended a Birthday Party for Andrea, and Alix, at Theresa's place. Theresa pulls off the most awesome dinner parties. She is an awesome cook.

So Andrea, I forgot to post your birthday greeting on my blog, so please accept this as a belated Birthday Greeting!

Hope you had a fantastic time!!!

EDIT: Andrea's Birthday is actually on July 31, and this was just a "pre-birthday" celebration!!! :)

2 Comments:

At 5:29 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you flatter me my dear! always great to have you guys over.

 
At 7:06 a.m. , Blogger And said...

Hey I just saw this! Too much insanity with getting ready for my trip.

I'm SO GLAD you guys made it for my birthday celebration. It wouldn't have seemed right without you. Let's maybe do brunch with Theresa when I get back! Looking forward to normal weather (why WHY WHY do people live in Ontario?)

xoxoxo (for all)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home