Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Samantha


I was told my lovely Niece that today was her birthday!

I have been occupied with work and Junior so my days have been all screwy. Not to mention being on the other side of the country doesn't help things.

So to my LOVELY NIECE Samantha, HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY!!! (WOOHOO bells, whistles, horns, confetti)

And now you don't have to scowl me anymore. :)

Have a great one!!! Miss you lots!

Love Uncle Gus

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:03 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday samantha..u look really good..if u need some help relating to ur birthday enjoyment or any of ur friends birthday coming up next...u can have a look at my blog..have a good day :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home