Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Laura's Last Day!


So one of my co-workers (Laura) is leaving today to bigger and better things.

Alas I won't be there to wish here all the best as I'm in Paris right now. But she has been so kind to look after our place and take care of Chelsea (the cat) while Russ and myself are away.

I will miss Laura's laughter, late night phone calls to me about clients, or just generally having her around the office. I know we will still be in great contact with each other as she still lives in the city, afterall.

Laura I'm still there as a movie date should you every want one!

Hugs and big toast from Paris!!! SALUTE!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home