Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ho Hum and a Bottle of Rum

Ok so it's just a couple of days before we leave to Europe on holidays and I'm sitting here at work not wanting to do anything. I feel like I'm already on vacation. Work seems quiet enough these days and I don't want to get on the phone and start calling clients to set up appointments when I won't be here for 2 weeks. Plus we all know how it gets after a 2 week holiday, I'll be busier than hell when I return.

Tonight we are going out with some out of town friends and I still have a few things I need to get done at home. I need to make sure the place is spotless before leaving. I need to finish up on some laundry and I need to start packing. Hmmm maybe a good stiff drink will help me get ready.

Laura is coming over tomorrow night to pick up my keys to the condo as she so graciously accepted to house sit for us. She'll be taking care of the cat and will be looking in on the condo (we appreciate it so much). Plus since she will be over I have to set her up on our internet, tell her how to use the TV, DVD (as it comes with some many remotes), and how to set the alarm when she enters and leaves.

I know, not an exciting blog, but HO HUM :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home