Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Telus Long Distance Charges

All I have to say is WOW!

Just opened our phone bill yesterday and to my horror a 7 minute call on a Saturday to speak to my Aunt in Buenos Aires Argentina cost me over $10!!! That is right folks over $10!!!

Now I'm always surprised that calling the UK is cheap, calling Europe is cheap, but why isn't South America cheap? In this day and age of the internet, wouldn't it be smart to have a cheaper rate here as well. People do live in that city, it's not like we are in the middle of the Amazon!

Let us say that I won't be using Telus for my long distance calling in the future. I think I will buy one of those phone cards and talk for over 3 hours for $10.

Stupid Telus!! So much for the "future is friendly" tag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home