Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Paris Accommodations


Well we are now fully booked for Paris. We will be staying in a studio condo in the centre of Paris known as the Marais (4th) District. We will be about 1 km away from Notre Damn Cathedral and about 1.5 KM away from the Louvre museum. Not to mention 0.5 km from the Picasso museum.

This is a city full of culture from what I can read up on. How's this for class, you are free to enter any city owned museum, free to enter any museum if you are unemployed, and free if you are under 18 years of age! Now that is CLASS!

I'll try to keep everyone posted on my activities during the trip which is 10 days away! EEK!

1 Comments:

At 3:04 p.m. , Blogger Gus said...

Qui Je parle francais un peux

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home