Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Hotel Chic


I've always wanted that "Hotel Chic" look, so this weekend I had enough of the old sheets. I needed something new and modern.

So I hoped in the car with Russ and we headed down to Linens n Things and I found them!!! My "Hotel Chic" look is becoming a reality. Granted this look doesn't come cheap!! But I've always wanted it and now I have it.

We now just have to paint that bedroom.

Hmm what colour would good with this sheet set?

2 Comments:

At 8:45 a.m. , Blogger Miss 604 said...

The one in coquitlem near the freeway? that block of stores is a deadly combo - Ikea then Linen n Things = hours of fun! :)

 
At 10:02 a.m. , Blogger Gus said...

Actually the one in Richmond. But yes LOTS of fun! Bring a credit card!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home