Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Europe Anyone?!


Well Russ and myself are planning on a trip to Europe this coming September. Now some of you are asking where are you guys going? Well to be honest we just don't know. Granted the plan is to visit London and Paris, but this will all depend on a few things.

First I'm hoping to be able to get some family passes from my lovely sister Gladys (insert grovel remark here). We have to book at least 2 weeks before we are schedule to leave. That said, they only offer 8 seats per flight. So we might end up somewhere else in the world if we can't make it to Europe.

Secondly it depends on Russ' mother. Without getting into too much detail, as Russ might not like what I say in a public forum, she depends on Russ even though she wishes to be independent.

So my vacation just might be small trips around here, or who knows maybe somewhere that neither Russ nor I had expect to go to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home