Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Paris - Maybe


So with all these recent airport regulations that are in place, Russ and I had to re-evaluate our Europe plans. Now were hoping to fly into London and then linger there for a few days followed by a few days in Paris, but with airports in London being so strict on carry-on luggage, we decided not to fly into London. Instead I think we are going to head into Paris directly and maybe plan a few days in London before coming back to Paris.

No tickets have been purchased as of yet and I hope to have this done by Friday or Monday at the latest thanks to my wonderful sister Gladys. She has been amazing at getting details for me on available flights and times. LOVE HER!

So hopefully by next week I'll be blogging about my trip plans to Paris in September.

Vive le France!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home