Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Feeling HOT HOT HOT!

So Vancouver is having a heatwave, if you can call 30C a heatwave.

Ok I come from Toronto and when we have a heatwave there, we are looking at 36C plus. I think the reason most of us here in Vancouver feel we are we are suffering is that we are just not use to this type of heat.

Russ LOVES this heat. Me, I'm happy with 25C, but I manage. Now heatwaves here don't usually last long and I guess this is the main reason most homes and condos just don't have air conditioning. We just don't need it.

All I have to say is to just enjoy it! In 6 months time we are going to be wishing for this type of weather!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home