Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Vancouver in the Fall


This coming Sunday it will be 6 years that I have moved to Vancouver from Toronto. Though there are no regrets in my move, I still miss the colours that fall brings.

Here in Vancouver there isn't much variety in the fall colours. It's either a golden, red or just brown. In Ontario I remember the drives north to Barrie or West towards Orangeville and seeing the fantastic shades of gold, orange, red, and yellows throughout. Of course with the sun being out these colours would be always be fantastic. Maybe I'm not looking in the right spots, so if anyone in Vancouver has some suggestions as to where to look, please let me know.

To my family back east, hope you don't take the fall for granted as I have, because I do miss that change.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:33 p.m. , Blogger And said...

I miss that too...

I was kind of hoping there'd still be something to see when I was there last week, and you could tell there were still some colours, but it was too far down to really catch a glimpse from the plane. I miss it though. Growing up in Haliburton...

Off to Minneapolis tomorrow. I'm getting a bit road weary these days...

Miss ya. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home