Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Friday, October 19, 2007

No More Nuts for Junior

Yesterday, Junior had the most dreaded appointment with the Vet to date. Alas he was being Neutered.

There is no telling anyone how guilty I have felt about doing it. I don't know if it is a "guy thing" or not, but I'm sure he is going through some discomfort, though you would not have known it yesterday buy the way he was walking, jumping and just being a puppy.

The Vet did instruct me that he is not to play for long periods of time, just to go outside to do his "business" and then return in. He is also not allowed to lick himself in that area and as such he has been give the dreaded plastic cone. I have been avoiding putting it on him, but this morning I had to do it since he was being left alone.

The guilt hit me again as he just looked at me with his puppy eyes and just stared and would not move. If he did move he would walk backwards.

Hopefully the 2 weeks I have to wait before his stitches are removed won't be too traumatic for the poor little boy nor me.

Overall the wonderful treatment I have received from the Vet has been awesome. If anyone needs a good vet, please go to Yaletown Pet Hospital. THey not only know how to treat your beloved pet, but they treat the parents very well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home