Gus Digital

Just a place where I can give my opinions about Vancouver life and beyond.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Parent's Up Coming Visit

My parents are coming to visit me this coming weekend for a full week. I haven't seen them for almost 2 years and it will be nice to see them again. Of course they will be staying with Russ and I, and it will be a slight challenge to fit 2 more grown ups in this small 584 sq ft condo. I hope they don't mind the cramp quarters when they are here.

I don't know what we will be doing during the full week they are here. My plan is to at least get them up to Whistler the weekend they are here. I'm sure they will enjoy it, especially the wonderful drive up to resort town. Afterall Russ and myself have travelled that route lately this summer on our quest for a close camping site.

It will be a busy time at work next week as well so I hope I won't have to stay late on any of the days and get them out and around. I hope they won't be too bored and it will be great to have them visit.

Looking forward to seeing you Mom and Dad!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home